Shepherd for the Shattered
- To provide a Biblical perspective to my clients while counseling them with wisdom, as well as empathizing with them.
- To provide excellent and comprehensive counseling to my clients to help them feel like I’ve made a positive difference cognitively, spiritually, and emotionally.
- To encourage clients to see who they are—that is, who God created them to be through the Scriptures.
- To be led by the Holy Spirit for my clients to find safety in God through me. “Where there is no counsel, the people fall; but in the multitude of counselors there is safety” (Proverbs 11:14).
- To lead my clients to experiencing the true eternal peace of mind which is in Christ Jesus.
Board-Certified Christian Counselor
Master of Arts in Psychology